You CAN Advertise Your Dental Practice Easily And Effectively
Just Not the Way You Might Think
As a group, dentists tend to favor advertising dental practices via the traditional methods – taking out a Yellow Pages ad, running an occasional newspaper ad, and the odd postcard campaign. More recently, dentists have given a grudging nod to having a dental website, although those sites tend to be updated maybe once a decade.
There was a time when those methods were enough, but that time has come and gone. Traditional dental advertising simply isn’t enough to allow dental practices to thrive in today’s hypercompetitive environment.
Today, more than 90 percent of people begin their search for a dentist online. It’s crucial to your success that the prospects you want to attract can find your practice easily when they search online.
To make sure that people are finding you online, there are a few relatively simple tasks that you need to accomplish.
- Update your dental website, including dental search engine optimization, navigation, and your online content.
- Establish a strong dental social media marketing presence to help inform and engage your prospects.
- Use dental PPC (pay-per-click) ads to specifically target the demographics and cases you want.
- Create and send dental condition-specific email content streams at carefully timed intervals to the right prospects.
- Create a dentist online reputation management system.