I came across a great quote this morning:
“Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.”
A common question I am often asked is what are the qualities of my best and most successful dentists?
In no particular order, they:
- Are clear on how they differentiate themselves from their competition.
- Understand the value that their patients have of the care they provide
- Surround themselves with people and employees who are remarkable at what they do.
- Invest their time not only in learning more, but applying it in their office and life.
- Are passionate about what they do and helping their patients meet their goals.
- Are great communicators and highly effective managers of their time.
- Leverage effective marketing in their practice to continually grow and prosper.
- Understand the difference between delegating tasks and assigning responsibilities.