Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1009
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– You’re watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– A lot of dentists are all about creating a volume practice, seeing larger and larger numbers of patients.
– I know a lot of those dentists, and I know that the vast majority of them are really tired.
– Not only are they physically tired from bending over the chair for 5 and even 6 days a week; they’re tired of doing drill-and-fills.
– And their staff people are tired, too, because volume practices impact everyone who works there.
– Dentists with volume practices have decided to “chase” the low-hanging fruit, and they reap small rewards for each new patient.
– There’s a much better way to boost your bottom line without wearing out yourself or your staff.
– You need to attract better patients.
– 20 percent of the U.S. population has the resources to pay more for a dentist they like and trust.
– Those better patients often present as higher case values, which is the best way to drive your bottom line.
– Those patients also tend to be more regular consumers of dental care, and more loyal, than what you’re probably getting now.
– You won’t attract those better patients through marketing that aims to fill your chairs with just anybody.
– That 20 percent isn’t motivated by discounts, coupons, or specials.
– You need to give them reasons to choose you to solve their dental problems.
– You need to become the best and only logical choice for people who can and will pay for a dentist they trust and relate to.
– With greater patient loyalty and higher case values, you can have a successful practice and start having fun again.
– You can even have the freedom to pursue the cases you love to do.
– Are you tired of being tired, and feeling like the fun has drained out of dentistry?
– Dr. Thomas Feder of Belleville, Illinois, became a SmartBox dentist, and he’s enjoying a 2210% return on his marketing investment!
– And he’s working only 3 days a week.
– Here’s what he said: “Our average case value has increased.
– “People are coming in looking for dentures and implants.
– “The practice is now overwhelming our dental lab.”
– If you’re ready to change from being a high-volume dentist to a high-case-value dentist, go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.