Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1248
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists everywhere in the country are enjoying a boom in the number of patients wanting services.
– The economy is near full employment, and more people have both income and dental insurance.
– So it’s understandable that people are getting routine cleanings and exams.
– People are getting their teeth fixed.
– But relatively few people are spending more on dental care than what insurance will cover.
– So, dentists are providing services to a packed schedule of low-value patients.
– That would be fine if dentists were robots, but they’re not.
– They’re flesh-and-blood human beings with human limitations.
– A lot of the doctors I talk with wonder how they’re going to keep up the frantic pace.
– They’re also wondering whether they’ll be forced to slow down or even quit due to neck or back injury.
– Look, I get it – if you’re young and healthy, you can probably keep up with demand for quite awhile.
– But why should you?
– Did you become a dentist to work too hard for too long for too little?
– Of course not – you became a dentist to do good, challenging work, to change lives, and to make a really good living.
– Is that what you’re doing now?
– Or are you seeing nothing but drill-and-fills, routine exams, and the occasional crown?
– This isn’t what you wanted – why are you tolerating it?
– Maybe you need an “Aha!” moment.
– Dr. David Maloley of Colorado had his moment, and here’s what he had to say.
– “You can stay stuck in 1975 and say, ‘This has always worked for me,’ but the climate has changed.
– “My radio results have fizzled over time, my print results have fizzled over time.
– “The 2 things that really provided all the flow of patients to my practice last year was the internet and referrals.
– “My thought process was scratch what’s not working and double down on what is working.
– “For me, it was an obvious choice to connect with SmartBox and all of your insights on marketing …
– “… because what does every dentist want?
– “They want to do the dentistry that they want to do, not because they have to do it and get on a treadmill.”
– Imagine what it would be like to do the dentistry you want to do and to have the time to do it right.
– Imagine being able to work less, earn more, and enjoy life again.
– As with Dr. Maloley, that can be your experience when you partner with SmartBox.
– We provide a steady stream of better patients so our doctors can focus on actually doing the dentistry they love to do.
– Better patients have the ability and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– They’re not motivated by low price or what insurance will cover.
– SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System® can position you as the dentist of choice for the better patients in your market.
– And that will utterly transform your dental practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– There’s no obligation of any kind, so the roadmap is yours to use however you wish.
– You can transform your practice, and SmartBox will help you do it.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.