Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1249
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Let me start out by asking something outrageous.
– What if you could thrive by seeing just 6 dental patients a day?
– That probably sounds like a fantasy.
– Most dentists these days are drowning in patients.
– Every patient they see, during the course of each overly busy day, is a small step on the road to retirement.
– Now, I don’t want to imply that any dentist will see 1.7 million patients during a career.
– But the way things are now, the vast majority of dentists will see far too many patients.
– They’re taking small steps because most of their patients don’t represent much value to the practice.
– They’re seeing routine cleanings and exams, drill-and-fills, and insurance-driven patients who only want what insurance will cover.
– Those patients are very small steps on a long journey.
– But back to that fantasy of seeing just 6 patients a day – it’s not a fantasy.
– It’s the everyday reality for more and more dentists who are saying, “Enough!”
– They’ve had it with being on the dental treadmill.
– They’ve had it with feeling chained to their practices.
– They’re fed up with not having time for family, friends, or themselves.
– They’re tired of aching backs and necks.
– They’re tired of practicing routine, unrewarding dentistry.
– They’re tired of being tired.
– So they’ve decided to take giant steps on the journey to retirement.
– Dr. Sean Hanson of Salem, Oregon, decided to lengthen his stride, so to speak.
– He said, “I will be able to spend more time away from the office, and that’s really my biggest thing.
– “Not that I don’t like working and not that I don’t like my job …
– “… but if I know that I have good doctors here and good hygienists and good staff members, then if I’m here, I’m just another pair of hands.
– “Ultimately, I can go and take a week vacation with my kids and take them to Europe or go somewhere farther away than just California.
– “That is ultimately the goal: that I’m not spending my 40s and 50s slaving away doing dentistry.”
– Dr. Hanson’s initial giant step was to partner with SmartBox.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System® works 24/7 to get our doctors a steady stream of better dental patients.
– Those are the fee-for-service prospects in your market, and there are a lot more of them than you might think.
– With higher case values, you don’t have to work so hard.
– When you’re viewed as the dentist of choice for fee-for-service patients, you can pretty much name your own price instead of lowballing like your competitors.
– Just ask Corey Hurcomb of Tulip Tree Dental Care near South Bend, Indiana.
– He said, “For SmartBox, what really was interesting to me was to see that you can set it up until the person feels like you’re an expert.
– “They look at it from a holistic approach.
– “It’s not just search and optimization, it’s not just pay-per-click, it’s not just the website revisions, not just SEO, it’s not just social media.
– “It’s the whole combination.”
– Discover what SmartBox can do for your dental practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– It’s yours to use however you wish – there’s no obligation.
– It’s time to lengthen your stride and take giant steps on your journey to retirement.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.