Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1027
There’s a tendency among dentists to mistake the marketing forest for the trees. There’s only one goal for all of your marketing, and it’s not getting clicks and likes. When we come back, I’ll tell what that goal is, why you’re not getting as many new patients as you could be, and what to do about it. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– When it comes to dental marketing, there’s only one metric that really matters, and that’s newly appointed patients in chairs.
– Everything else is just a means to achieving that goal.
– Let’s assume your marketing is doing well and you’re getting lots of new patient phone calls.
– How many of those calls are turned into appointed patients?
– We have solid data that says dentists aren’t getting anywhere near the numbers of new patients they could get.
– And almost all dentists think their phone answerers do a great job converting callers to patients.
– That’s not what our data says, and we know this because we track our dentists’ new patient calls.
– In fact, many dental practices are missing more new patients than they’re appointing.
– Every new patient caller your staff doesn’t appoint is a waste of your marketing dollars.
– That doesn’t have to happen, and at SmartBox, we’re doing something about it.
– We’ve developed a dedicated, dental-practice phone training and certification program specifically designed to help your phone answerers appoint more new patients.
– There are other phone training programs out there, but they don’t have a firm grasp on the unique challenges of dental patients.
– Our phone training is a point-by-point intensive course for YOUR phone answerers.
– We offer 2 levels of training to accommodate the needs of any dental practice.
– In our next podcast, I’ll tell you exactly what’s included in our phone training and certification program, and why.
– Until then, keep moving forward.