Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1056
It can be really aggravating to suffer through 4 long years of dental school only to realize that you’re just another dentist to your prospects. But the odds are good that you have your marketing to blame for that. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to position yourself online so that your prospects think you’re the dentist who walks on water. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I’m also the originator of the industry-leading Patient Attraction System™.
– There are several reasons that I developed a better way of attracting new dental patients.
– One reason is that I have a soft spot for dentists.
– My dad is a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– I practically grew up in his practice, so I know the struggles that dentists go through.
– I’m happy to say that I played a role in his success, and still do.
– But to do that, I had to reimagine what effective dental marketing looked like.
– I took a look around and discovered that practically every dentist was doing exactly the same thing.
– They were chasing patients by advertising low prices, discounts, and specials.
– And they were getting bottom-of-the-barrel patients in terms of loyalty and case value.
– And when I realized that, I realized something else.
– Not one of them was giving their prospects a reason to prefer a particular dentist.
– And that led to another idea: that all dentists are considered the same.
– They’re all seen as being competent – tooth technicians, so to speak.
– So I knew that to attract more patients, better patients, dentists would have to find a way to stand out.
– I wondered what was important to dental patients besides low price when they chose a dentist.
– It’s the relationship that patients have with the doctor and the staff.
– So the key to attracting new dental prospects was to convince them that the dentist was an expert and someone they would like, relate to, and trust.
– And finally, the Patient Attraction System™ was born when I knew that establishing a solid online presence mattered far more than traditional advertising.
– And it’s been proven by more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– Granted, the practice has to live up to those expectations.
– For most offices, that’s not really a problem.
– Courtesy, friendliness, expertise, consideration, and a nice facility are all your prospects need to keep coming back and to refer friends and family.
– If your practice doesn’t have those qualities, you’re in trouble no matter what new patient recruitment techniques you use.
– The Patient Attraction System™ has four Pillars: Attraction, Conversion, Follow-up, and Tracking.
– Attraction means you’re on your prospects’ radar, and they want to know more about you and how you can help them.
– Conversion is when your prospects opt-in to receive additional, condition-focused communications from you.
– Follow-up is the process of staying in front of your prospects until they’re ready to choose you.
– And Tracking is recording new patient calls and analyzing them to determine exactly what parts of your marketing are generating the most new patients.
– That may sound simple, but a whole lot of things have to happen behind the scenes to make the system work.
– Search engine optimization, content writing, testimonial and doctor videos, email drip marketing, and much, much more.
– SmartBox has a huge team dedicated to helping doctors get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And many of the dentists who work with us enjoy outstanding returns on their marketing investments.
– Is your current marketing bringing you a return on investment between 1700 and 4600 percent?
– It could be after you partner with SmartBox.
– If you’re tired of being just another dentist and getting the bottom of the barrel in new patients, here’s what you should do.
– Visit smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session.
– We reserve these sessions only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice.
– You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you won’t be just another dentist any longer.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.