Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1182
If you’re on the dental treadmill of an endless stream of low-value, uninteresting, routine cases, you might wonder if there’s a way to make your practice everything you always hoped it would be. The short answer is yes, and it’s available to a select group of dentists who want to work less, earn more, and enjoy life again. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to transform your dental practice. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists everywhere in the country are enjoying a boom in the number of patients wanting services.
– The economy is near full employment, and more people have both income and dental insurance.
– So it’s understandable that people are getting routine cleanings and exams.
– People are getting their teeth fixed.
– But relatively few people are spending more on dental care than what insurance will cover.
– So, dentists are providing services to a packed schedule of low-value patients.
– That would be fine if dentists were robots, but they’re not.
– They’re flesh-and-blood human beings with human limitations.
– A lot of the doctors I talk with wonder how they’re going to keep up the frantic pace.
– They’re also wondering whether they’ll be forced to slow down or even quit due to neck or back injury.
– Look, I get it – if you’re young and healthy, you can probably keep up with demand for quite awhile.
– But why should you?
– Did you become a dentist to work too hard for too long for too little?
– Of course not – you became a dentist to do good, challenging work, to change lives, and to make a really good living.
– Is that what you’re doing now?
– Or are you seeing nothing but drill-and-fills, routine exams, and the occasional crown?
– This isn’t what you wanted – why are you tolerating it?
– Maybe you need an “Aha!” moment.
– Dr. David Maloley of Colorado had his moment, and here’s what he had to say.
– “You can stay stuck in 1975 and say, ‘This has always worked for me,’ but the climate has changed.
– “My radio results have fizzled over time, my print results have fizzled over time.
– “The 2 things that really provided all the flow of patients to my practice last year was the internet and referrals.
– “My thought process was scratch what’s not working and double down on what is working.
– “For me, it was an obvious choice to connect with SmartBox and all of your insights on marketing …
– “… because what does every dentist want?
– “They want to do the dentistry that they want to do, not because they have to do it and get on a treadmill.”
– Imagine what it would be like to do the dentistry you want to do and to have the time to do it right.
– Imagine being able to work less, earn more, and enjoy life again.
– As with Dr. Maloley, that can be your experience when you partner with SmartBox.
– We provide a steady stream of better patients so our doctors can focus on actually doing the dentistry they love to do.
– Better patients have the ability and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– They’re not motivated by low price or what insurance will cover.
– SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System® can position you as the dentist of choice for the better patients in your market.
– And that will utterly transform your dental practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– There’s no obligation of any kind, so the roadmap is yours to use however you wish.
– You can transform your practice, and SmartBox will help you do it.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.