Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1218
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– It’s a given that the level of dental competition varies by market.
– Some practices have 1 main competitor while others may have several, or 10.
– Different practices might enjoy unique advantages, such as location or length of time in the community.
– In a complicated market, trying to overcome other competitors’ advantages is a hard thing to accomplish.
– And going head-to-head against the competition can be very hard on your advertising budget.
– A dominant market position requires a lot of maintenance, so if you’re going to try that approach, you’d better have very deep pockets.
– It’s almost always a mistake for dentists to try to fight their competition where the other practices are strong.
– It’s a waste of time and money that could be used in better ways.
– There’s a way to neutralize an opponent’s marketing strength that basically costs you nothing.
– That’s because it’s a natural by-product of a different approach to attracting patients.
– With an opponent’s strength neutralized, you’re free to move your practice into the success position.
– The success position for a dentist is to become the only logical choice to solve prospects’ dental problems.
– Does that sound like marketing mumbo jumbo?
– It’s not.
– It’s part of a proven approach to attracting more and better dental patients.
– And that approach is SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System®.
– You don’t have to take my word for it.
– Here’s what Dr. Raleigh Pioch of Salem, Oregon, has to say.
– He wrote, “The level of competition we have is astronomical.
– “The odds are against us, so I just need you to put everything in my favor.”
– So, did the Patient Attraction System® work for Dr. Pioch?
– In his own words, here’s what happened.
– “I’m living proof that Colin’s strategies WORK.
– “They work so well that they helped me take my practice from $800,000 to $3.2 million in just 6 years.
– “We couldn’t stop the growth.
– “It’s hard not to feel like you’re in the middle of a new patient ‘gold rush.’
– “But I guess that’s exactly what it is!”
– I should note that Dr. Pioch sold his practice for a handsome amount and opened another.
– SmartBox took Dr. Pioch to the dominant position in his market, but we didn’t do it through quick-hit, price-driven advertising.
– We didn’t fight his competition where they were strong.
– We used his website, social media, blog, drip marketing, offline marketing, and much more to position him as the preferred dentist for his market.
– That’s the success position, and he owned it.
– The results speak for themselves.
– SmartBox works with more than 550 dentists on 3 continents.
– We provide a steady stream of new patients so our doctors can focus on doing the dentistry.
– Discover what our Patient Attraction System® can do for your practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– You can focus on doing the dentistry.
– We’ll keep your chairs filled.
– Put your dental practice in the success position with SmartBox.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.