Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1028
In yesterday’s podcast, I told you why most dentists are not appointing all the new patients their marketing brings them. Today, I’ll share the details of SmartBox’s dental practice-specific phone training and certification program. Stay tuned – I’ll be back after the break.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– As a group, dentists are wearing rose-colored glasses when it comes to their practice phone answerers.
– We have solid data from our new patient phone call tracking showing that many dental practices miss more new patients than they appoint.
– That’s why SmartBox has introduced our phone training and certification program specifically for dental practices.
– We offer phone training packages, Platinum and Silver, that include the same services at different levels.
– Our Platinum package provides 120 minutes of 1-on-1 monthly training for 6 months and certification for 3 or more team members.
– You also get 10 recorded monthly call reviews and 5 mystery calls per month.
– And 5 automated call tracking lines and 500 recorded minutes.
– Our Silver level package provides 60 minutes of monthly training and certification for 2-3 team members.
– You also receive 5 recorded monthly call reviews and 2 mystery calls per month, together with 3 automated call tracking lines and 300 recorded minutes.
– Your phone answerers will be trained point-by-point on techniques developed specifically for dental practices.
– They’ll be able to recognize the underlying objections, take control of the call, and appoint more of your new patient callers.
– If you’re ready for some help in reaching your new patient conversion goals, call our office at 888-741-1413 or visit smartboxdental.com.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.