Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1057
This isn’t your father’s dentistry, and it’s not your father’s dental marketing, either. For people who aren’t trained in marketing, there’s a bewildering sea of unfamiliar terms and practices. It’s harder than ever before for dentists to keep control of their marketing because a lot of marketing companies are happy to sell you what you don’t need. I’ll be back after the break to tell you more. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I know thousands of dentists, and very few of them are savvy about digital marketing.
– If you’re one of them, that’s not surprising because marketing isn’t one of the subjects you studied in dental school.
– And while marketing isn’t rocket science, it’s still incredibly complex in today’s hypercompetitive online world.
– If you’ve outsourced your efforts to attract new patients to a marketing firm, I congratulate you.
– I’m a firm believer that dentists do much better when they focus on what they’ve trained to do and love to do: seeing patients and solving their dental problems.
– But how do you know whether you’ve chosen the right firm?
– Your marketing firm has probably thrown all kinds of unfamiliar terms at you and not explained them well … if at all.
– Are you clear about what your marketing firm is doing for you?
– Do you know exactly what you’re getting for investing your hard-earned marketing dollars with them?
– Trust me, the vast majority of marketers don’t have a clue about the technical aspects of dentistry.
– They have even less of a clue than you do about search engine optimization, long-tail keywords, Accelerated Mobile Pages, pay-per-click campaigns, and everything else.
– So how are they going to convey what you do to your prospects in such a way that those people are motivated to pick up the phone and book an appointment?
– Your marketing firm might have promised you clicks, impressions, longer dwell times on your website, or something equally technical.
– Are they promising you the one thing that truly matters?
– That’s more new patient butts in your chairs.
– Everything else is just a means to that all-important end.
– Because seeing new patients and solving their dental problems is what makes you the money you need to operate and grow your practice.
– If you are getting a reasonable number of new patients, do you know what’s bringing them in?
– Is your marketing firm providing you with exact figures on what parts of your marketing are working to generate the most new patients?
– And for that matter, are they guaranteeing they’ll do what they say they’ll do?
– Almost certainly not, on all counts.
– If most of what I just discussed is true for you, your dental marketing is out of control.
– You deserve better from the company that’s handling the money you entrust to them.
– In fact, I’d argue that you don’t need a dental marketing firm.
– Most, if not all, of your competitors have one, and they’re all doing the same thing.
– Why play on a level field if you can get an overwhelming advantage?
– SmartBox Web Marketing isn’t a dental marketing firm.
– We’re a dental patient attraction company, and we provide dental patient attraction services.
– That may sound like I’m splitting hairs, but the truth is that our approach to putting more new patient butts in chairs is completely different.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is proven to return outstanding results for our doctors.
– And we work with more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– Our total focus is getting you more and better dental patients.
– And we back up our work with our SmartBox 10 thousand dollar Guarantee.
– Basically, if we don’t get you the results we promise, we’ll cancel the rest of your agreement with us and send you a check for 10 grand.
– There are a few conditions to keep your guarantee in force, but they’re common sense and what you’d normally do anyway.
– We track every aspect of your marketing very closely and provide precise figures on what’s performing and what’s not.
– When you work with SmartBox, you’re back in control of your marketing.
– But you can ignore the nuts and bolts of getting new dental patients.
– And you can get back to doing what you trained to do and love to do.
– Now, I’m not suggesting that you fire your current marketing firm.
– But if you’re serious about your success, I have a suggestion.
– Visit smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session.
– We reserve these sessions only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice.
– You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We guarantee it.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.