Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 22
– I think what we see a lot of times when we start working with a new dentist or a new dental practice is the dentist has had one year of experience, 10 or 15 or 20 times.
– And they’ve hit kind of a cyclical cycle, so to speak, in their business.
– The practice goes up and then things happen and then it goes down.
– And then they ramp up the marketing and it goes up and then things get really good and for some reason things go back down.
– Breaking that cycle that roller coaster, if you will, is one of the things that we’re really, really good at here at SmartBox.
– Because we understand the headwinds against dentistry, what dentists need with themselves, with their practice, with their team in order to move forward and progress.
– And having 20 years of experience here and not one year of experience 20 times has given us an enormous wealth of knowledge to help dentists and practices and group practices to overcome those headwinds and keep moving forward.