Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1024
Google’s Answer Box is probably the most coveted electronic real estate on the planet. Google selects what it deems the best and most responsive answer to a searcher’s query, and that link and some content appear in the box. More recently, Google has added a “People also ask” feature with a menu of related questions. This can be a good deal for dentists who have a content marketing strategy. I’ll be right back to tell you more.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Competition is fierce to be the dental website or blog featured in Google’s Answer Box.
– Your online content should be geared toward making that happen for dental prospects in your market.
– In a rural area, or one with few dental providers, appearing in the Answer Box may not be that hard to achieve.
– In a more populated area with more competition, claiming that prized online territory is much harder.
– However, with some planning, you can increase your odds of being a featured link when a searcher clicks on one of the “People also ask” questions.
– The place to start is with Google itself.
– Run your own searches and review the content and authority of the responses.
– The “People also ask” feature doesn’t always return local results, depending on the nature of the original query.
– In fact, not every query will result in People also ask questions.
– Some experts suggest developing overarching themes for your brand.
– Then, determine your content keywords – AdWords Keyword Planner is a good place to start.
– Run searches that answer the usual “stems” of People also ask questions – who, what, why, where, how, and do, for instance – with your theme added.
– After that, optimize your content using best SEO practices.
– There are no guarantees that your efforts will result in an appearance in the Answer Box or in People also ask.
– But you’ll be improving your content and should improve your overall organic search ranking in the process.
– Of course, if you’d rather practice dentistry than chase SEO nirvana, I have a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Dr. Jonathan Gilbart of Hagerstown, Maryland, became a SmartBox dentist and he’s glad he did.
– He told us, “I wanted to find a company that could do everything, as far as marketing, for me …
– “… and put it all together without me having to spend a ton of time learning what search engine optimization was or Google AdWords.
– “I’ve been very happy with SmartBox and their ability to take all the stuff, put it together, and handle that aspect so I can focus on my patients.”
– Join me tomorrow for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.