Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 20
– So when I go into a practice and I ask a dentist, “What percentage of the calls that your front office staff gets are you converting to new patients?” I get a range of answers.
– Maybe 30 or 40%, they need to improve. Maybe 60 to 80%, man, they’re doing great.
– Every now and then a doctor will say, “Every patient that can be converted, we convert,” right?
– Well we know that’s not the case because always and never, never are true.
– What percentage should your practice be at is really a question for the doctor.
– So we can show you the practices that we’ve benchmarked. We’ve benchmarked 8,000 practices in the United States.
– General practices that are doing at least a million dollars a year.
– We have 8,000 of those benchmarked.
– So we can show you what percentage of calls should you be answering? What percentage of calls is average for a point?
– What are the top 10% of practices appointing in the country? What are the bottom 10%?
– But ultimately, it’s not so much as what you should be doing as what do you think you need to make. Changes to grow your practice.
– So we are more, it’s more or less a tool for us to highlight where are the biggest areas of improvement that you can focus on.
– And then from there, working with that practice to help to tighten up those areas.
– How do we answer more calls? How do we appoint more patients?
– And ultimately, because out of those two things, we’re going to get more new patients appointed in the practice.