Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1035
According to the ADA, the average male dentist’s practice saw about 79 patients a week in 2015. Female-owned practices saw about 69 patients weekly. How do your numbers compare? If you’re not getting the new dental patients you need to grow your practice, I have a suggestion. I’ll be right back to tell you how you can get more and better new patients.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I’ve talked with thousands of dentists, and almost every one of them told me the same thing.
– They’re spending too much time and money trying to get new patients, and not enough time making money by seeing patients.
– If this sounds like you, there’s a very likely reason your marketing isn’t paying off well enough:
– You’re doing what everybody else in your market is doing.
– That means all of you are competing in the same way for the same limited pool of dental prospects.
– With competition from corporate dentistry and new dental graduates, your share of that pool is bound to get smaller and smaller.
– Traditional dental marketing is based largely on price, availability, and insurance accepted.
– Advertising that way makes all dentists the same in prospects’ minds – competent.
– And if all dentists are competent, there’s no reason to choose one dentist over another.
– If you’re going to build your practice, you have to take a different approach to attracting new dental patients.
– If you’re tired of spending more on your marketing and not getting enough new patients to show for it, here’s what you should do.
– Go to smartboxdental.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.