Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
A Minute (Or Two) With Colin Receveur, Episode 14
– When we’re looking at growing a practice, there are five metrics that we can grow any practice with, the five As.
– Answer, Appoint, Attend, Accept, and Average.
-When we’re talking specifically about social media with those five things, which one of those five things is social media going to affect a change on?
– Which one of those five things is going to be able to increase?
– Answer. We’re not going to be able to answer more calls because your social media is great.
– Appoint. We may be able to appoint more patients because we’ll get inquiries or whatnot through social media.
– Attend. Probably not going to do any appointment reminders through Facebook, so we’re not going to see anything there.
– Accept and average, again, not going to see a whole lot of change there.
– The goal is to either get new patients to schedule more or get existing patients to schedule more.
– And within that parameter, social media can be effective at doing just that, either finding new patients or retaining existing patients and keeping them in the ecosystem, getting them rescheduled.