Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1207
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists’ incomes and retirement plans took a hit during the Great Recession.
– Most practices were able to weather the storm, but growth projections had to be severely revised.
– And dental spending remained flat through 2014, leading more and more dentists to cut their prices just to keep their chairs filled.
– That’s no way to run a dental practice, in my opinion.
– And with spending now rising, there’s no reason dentists should be discounting their work.
– But too many dentists will continue to advertise low price, discounts, and insurance acceptance even though dental spending increased by 3.3 percent in 2016.
– What could your dental practice do with another 3 percent in revenue?
– Quite a bit, I’d imagine.
– So, why aren’t you going after the prospects who are now willing and able to pay more?
– Those better prospects are about 30 percent of any given market.
– They don’t care much about specials, discounts, or insurance.
– They’re far more interested in finding the right dentist for them.
– And the right dentist is someone they like, relate to, trust, and regard as the dental expert for their particular needs.
– Now, you can’t be the low-price, discount dental expert.
– That’s a massive disconnect in your prospects’ minds, and you lose credibility.
– So, you’ll need to retool your marketing to give those better prospects what they’re looking for.
– And since the overwhelming majority of dental prospects begin their search online, you’ll need to change your website, your social media, and your blog.
– You’ll also need to create email streams with content specifically written to address their various dental concerns.
– That’s a lot of very specific writing, and carrying it out is beyond the ability of most dentists.
– Frankly, doing all that doesn’t make you one thin dime.
– You make money seeing patients and solving their dental problems – not by spending a lot of time masterminding your marketing.
– But if you’re going to catch the dental spending “money train” and ride it into the future, your marketing will have to change.
– The single best way to position yourself as the only logical choice to solve your prospects’ dental problems is to contact SmartBox.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ helps more than 550 dentists on 3 continents get more and better patients.
– We provide a steady stream of new patients so our dentists can focus on doing the dentistry and making money.
– Dr. Anish Patel of Panama City, Florida, became a SmartBox dentist, and here’s what he said about the results.
– “I think when we started we were somewhere in the double digits, maybe 70 or 80 new patients a month.
– “Last month we had 257.
– “We’ve been with the program 2 or 3 years.
– “It works.
– “The numbers just start to tick up through their Facebook posts, and website, and updates, and things like that.”
– Discover what our Patient Attraction System™ can do for your practice.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– In 25 minutes, we’ll show you how you can catch and ride the upswing in dental patient spending – and how you can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– Don’t let the trend toward greater profits pass you by.
– Be sure to join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.