Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1189
I’ve heard people compare online marketing to a chess game. You’ve got to have a strategy, they say, and be prepared to adjust that strategy depending on what your opponent does. That’s not a terrible comparison, but it’s not completely accurate. Chess has rigid rules that dictate how a piece can move and how far. Another rule requires that a player must protect the king or resign the game. The dental marketing “game” doesn’t have rigid rules; you get to make your own. If you’re losing at your own game, why would you continue to play by rules that don’t work? After the break, I’ll tell you how to stop the madness of doing what doesn’t work to get you the patients you want and need.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– If you’re a dental practice owner who handles your own marketing, your decisions determine how well your marketing performs.
– I know thousands of dentists, and out of the ones who do their own marketing, there are a handful who are really good at it.
– The rest don’t know that they’re not good at it, and that’s a problem.
– It’s not that those doctors don’t get new patients.
– They do, but they spend far too much money to get their new patients.
– They also don’t get the quality of patients they could be getting, patients who can actually pay for services instead of relying on insurance.
– And yet, those dentists keep marketing in the same way that doesn’t work.
– Maybe you do the same thing.
– You’ve heard the quote that’s often attributed to Einstein.
– The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
– Look, if you had a composite resin that wasn’t durable enough, you’d stop using it and find something better.
– After all, you make the rules for your dental practice, so you can change them whenever you consider it necessary.
– That’s a sane and sensible approach – why not apply the same awareness to your marketing?
– Maybe it’s because you don’t think there’s anything better out there.
– Dr. Katie Post of Rochester, Minnesota, was determined to stop the downward trend in collections that existed when she bought into her practice.
– She contacted SmartBox, and time has validated her decision.
– She said, “SmartBox has been very instrumental in the growth of our practice going from 250 to 300 to 350 new patients per month …
– “… contributing ideas to us on marketing techniques, helping us evaluate the effectiveness of how much money I’m spending and where I should spend that money to make it the most effective.”
– Dr. Post, and hundreds of other dentists on three continents, are benefitting from the power of SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System®.
– SmartBox provides a steady stream of better patients for our doctors so they can focus on actually doing the dentistry.
– And isn’t that why you got into dentistry in the first place?
– SmartBox dentists can work less, earn more, and enjoy life again.
– Are you ready to stop the dental marketing madness of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
– Get started by visiting smartboxdental.com to reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– Invest 25 minutes in a phone call that will show you how your practice can thrive while you enjoy solving your patients’ dental problems.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– It’s yours to use however you wish – there’s no obligation.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.