Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1029
If you’re a dentist who spends any significant amount of time overseeing your marketing, I’d encourage you to stop. With the productivity tools available today, it makes no sense for dentists to be hands-on with their marketing when they could be seeing patients and making money instead. I’ll be back after the break to tell you more.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– My father’s a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– I know the time pressures that dentists face every day.
– Dentists should use that time to make money by seeing patients and solving their dental problems.
– In fact, that’s how dentists make money; marketing is a means to getting more patients to make money from.
– So why would you spend time overseeing your marketing if you could be seeing patients?
– Or at the very least, kicking back for some well-earned rest and relaxation so you can see patients again tomorrow?
– A little planning can go a long way towards freeing you up to make money – and can even help you make more of it.
– Using an automated email delivery program makes staying in front of your dental prospects nearly painless.
– Where possible, you should assign a staff person to oversee your email marketing.
– If that’s not an option, outsource it to a reputable firm.
– And speaking of outsourcing, find a reputable firm or individual to write all the content for your email marketing rather than writing it yourself.
– If this sounds expensive, ask yourself how many patients you’d have to see to recoup the costs.
– And then ask yourself how many more patients you could see if you weren’t spending time overseeing email campaigns and writing content.
– Take advantage of every technological and human resource you can to free up time to see patients.
– Join me for our next podcast tomorrow.
– Until then, keep moving forward.