Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1034
Celebrity endorsements are a tried-and-true method of building sales. Relatively few dentists are on a first-name basis with Hollywood celebrities, but most dentists are likely to know influential people within their communities. That’s influencer marketing on a smaller scale, and dentists can use that to attract more new patients. I’ll be back after the break to tell you more.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– All dentistry is local, and dentists are part of the communities in which they practice.
– In almost every community, there are at least a handful of people whose endorsements can influence the purchasing decisions of residents.
– And those residents are your dental prospects.
– Influencer marketing is an addition to your current marketing, not a replacement.
– Because of that, whatever endorsements you can arrange from influencers have to support your branding and your unique selling proposition.
– Basically, your local influencer has to help your prospects view you as different from other dentists – and as the best and only logical choice to solve their dental problems.
– So the first step is to find a local influencer who can deliver that message believably.
– You may be able to call in favors to get influencer endorsements, but you should consider this a business arrangement.
– There may be a quid pro quo where you provide an endorsement for him or her.
– If you can’t arrange an endorsement as a favor, you may have to arrange a financial consideration.
– Be sure to check your state laws before accepting an endorsement, and make certain that the paid endorsement doesn’t violate the ADA’s Code of Ethics.
– Local influencer marketing can give you an edge over your competition if you do it right.
– This is a bit of a subject change, but I want to let you know that we’ll be making some significant changes to the Patient Attraction Podcast™ in the next few weeks.
– Watch for further announcements.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.