Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1226
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– It’s funny how things turn out.
– I set out years ago to help dentists get more and better patients.
– I’m happy to report that’s succeeded beyond my expectations.
– But I’ve been talking with a lot of dentists recently.
– Know what they’re telling me?
– They say something like, “Colin, I don’t need more patients.
– “I’m practically on roller skates, running between operatories while trying to keep to something like a schedule.
– “I need fewer patients who pay more!”
– I know there are a lot of dentists who would love to have the problem of too many patients.
– And I’ll bet that when they got there, it wouldn’t be long before they’d say they were working too hard.
– And that they didn’t have any time or energy to actually enjoy life.
– I get it: those dentists need better patients.
– Maybe you do, too.
– What are you willing to do differently to get them?
– A general dentistry approach isn’t going to get you there.
– Look, general dentistry is what it is – a stream of relatively low case value patients with the occasional more profitable patient.
– I can’t change that, and neither can you.
– But getting you better patients is well within SmartBox’s wheelhouse …
– … if you’re a dentist who’s willing and able to emphasize more lucrative revenue streams.
– That doesn’t necessarily mean getting rid of the oral hygiene department.
– It doesn’t mean not doing routine exams.
– It does mean that you need to make the decision to no longer work yourself half to death.
– Think it can’t happen?
– One of our SmartBox dentists, with our help, transformed his practice from general dentistry only to a premier implant practice.
– That doctor hired an associate to handle the general dentistry side.
– He works 3 days a week doing only the cases he loves.
– He enjoys going into the practice.
– And in 4 years, the practice has grown from 1.8 million to over 4 million a year.
– SmartBox helped him, and if you’re a dentist who wants to stop skating between operatories, we can help you.
– So, let me ask: Do you want to work less but earn more?
– Do you want to be able to enjoy life outside of the practice?
– Do you want to have the confidence to (gasp) take a few days off once in a while?
– Do you want to be able to spend your time handling the cases you love to do?
– Are you willing to do what’s necessary to emphasize more lucrative revenue streams?
– Then here’s what you need to do.
– Visit smartboxdental.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll discuss your goals, your capabilities, and your particular market.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– Now, let’s be clear – not every dentist who wants to focus on better patients is going to be able to do it.
– You may need additional training or equipment to pursue a more focused area of practice.
– But it’s an investment well worth making if you know you have the better patients to make it pay off.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.